Want smooth, dead-skin free skin this summer?
This exfoliating glove is the perfect accessory to prepare your skin before home tanning. It buffs your skin to remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin clean and smooth.
Our exfoliating gloves are handmade using an ancient weaving design that allows for a gentle yet deep exfoliation. The unique fabric weaving technique allows for the glove to remain soft yet durable, while visibly removing dead skin and surface impurities.
- Exfoliating material buffs away dead skin revealing soft and smooth skin.
Anti-slip elastic cuff to ensure a snug and secure fit on the hand.
- Hanging loop makes it easy to store in/out of the shower.
- Helps to reduce acne, ingrown hairs, stretch marks and scarring
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage which can help reduce inflammation
- Helps to increase blood circulation, leaving your body feeling energized
- Promotes collagen and elastin production by accelerating new skin cell creation
- Naturally removes fake tan while providing a smooth base for future fake tan applications
1. Soak your skin Take a warm bath or shower for at least five minutes to soften the skin. Avoid using any soaps, shower gels, or similar products as the glove relies on direct friction with the skin.
2. Prepare your glove Wet the glove and squeeze out excess water from the glove, leaving the glove slightly damp. Be extra gentle on your sensitive areas. You may notice your skin start to peel after a few minutes. If this happens, avoid rinsing the peeling skin off your body as these skin particles will aid in further exfoliation.
3. Let the fun begin Begin to rub the glove up and down your body using long and firm strokes until you see dead skin cells roll away. Repeat for each desired area on your body. Be extra gentle on your sensitive areas. You may notice your skin start to peel after a few minutes. If this happens, avoid rinsing the peeling skin off your body as these skin particles will aid in further exfoliation.
Exfoliating Glove x1